A common question we get from clients: How much should I spend when advertising online? There are many factors to consider:
- Advertising Goals
- Geo Target: Do you ship Worldwide?
- Who are your competitors, both direct and indirect?
- What are your competitors budget?
- What is your conversion rate on your website?
- ROI per sale
- ROAS – Return on ad spend
If you are unsure of any of the above you should hold off advertising until you do. Otherwise, you will be playing a guessing game with potentially expensive results.
Should you have any questions regarding advertising or how to design an effective budget, contact our marketing specialists for a free discovery meeting.